Legal Practice Areas
Goldberg, Persky & White, P.C.'s reputation has been largely built on our success with asbestos and mesothelioma lawsuits for over 30 years. However, with over 20 attorneys and 5 offices in 3 states, we have a large body of experience in other areas of plaintiff's law.
Injuries don't fit into a simple type. We've listed some major areas below or you can view a more detailed list of practice areas here. If your injury doesn't "fit," that's okay; contact us today with a description of your issue and let our experienced personal injury attorneys review your case.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Asbestos, mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis, asbestos-related cancers
- Toxic Exposures
- Asbestos, Benzene, Lead, Welding Rods, solvent exposure and other causes of occupational diseases such as Parkinson's and parkinsonism.
- Medical Malpractice, Device, & Drug Injuries
- Medical malpractice, Misdiagnosis, Negligence, Wrong Site Surgery, Metal-on-replacement hips, Transvaginal Mesh (TVM), Ephedra, harmful drugs
- Personal Injuries
- Car and truck accidents, Brain and concussion injuries (including Football concussion injuries), injuries from dangerous products, or medical injuries.
- Dangerous Products
- Gel fuel burns
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Negligent or abusive care
- Wrongful Death
- Errors in medical care, reckless and drunk drivers, work accidents
- Property Damage
- Oil & gas drilling damages, construction and trucking accidents
- Wills & Estates
- Wills, estates, living wills, financial & healthcare power of attorney
- ERISA, Pension & Benefits Law
- Employment Law, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Pension fraud, employee discrimination law
Oil & Gas Drilling: Polluted Water, Truck Accidents
Drilling thousands of feet into the ground requires big equipment and even bigger knowledge. Improperly drilled wells can cause severe and lasting damage to the water supply for your land. Massive truckloads of heavy equipment and materials can cause dangerous accidents.
Recent Personal Injury Cases
Some specific examples of the types of personal injury cases we have recently been involved in:
- Serious injuries resulting from riding a lawn tractor that flipped over;
- An arm amputation resulting from being crushed in a machine at work;
- Breast cancer that spread because of a failure to diagnose the disease;
- Neurological damage in a young child caused by ingesting lead paint from mini-blinds in his home;
- Colon cancer that spread because of a failure to diagnose the disease;
- Death resulting from being crushed by a forklift that was driven off an unguarded loading ramp;
- Death resulting when a construction worker was struck by a van while pushing a wheelbarrow at work.
Our attorneys are supported by a staff of over 100 energetic, hard working paralegals and legal secretaries who strive to obtain the best possible results for our clients. The dedication of our people to the causes of our clients is what has sustained our success for the past 20 years. Please contact us with details of your case for a free legal consultation.
- Asbestos Regulations – National Cancer Prevention Month
- Thursday, February 22nd, 2018
- First Blood Test For Concussions Approved by the FDA
- Monday, February 19th, 2018
- The Permissible Exposure Limit and the Threshold Limit Value for Asbestos Exposure
- Tuesday, February 13th, 2018
- Asbestos in Your Home – National Cancer Prevention Month
- Wednesday, February 7th, 2018
- World Cancer Day – Cancers Caused by Asbestos Exposure
- Monday, February 5th, 2018
- Dialysis Drug Injuries
- GranuFlo and NaturaLyte have been assocated with an increased risk of Heart attack, Stroke, Cardiac arrest, Other cardiovascular problems, and Sudden cardiac death
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States