August 28, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PITTSBURGH, PA – August 27, 2018 – Bruce Mattock, shareholder and Executive Committee member of Goldberg, Persky & White, P.C., will be speaking at the National Asbestos Litigation Conference in San Francisco, California on October 2, 2018. The event takes place from October 1-3, 2018 at the Fairmont San Francisco Hotel.
Mr. Mattock will be speaking about the state of bankruptcy trusts alongside two moderators Nina Lynn Caroselli of The Riverstone Group and Joseph F. Rice of Motley Rice LLC. He will be joined on the panel by Thomas P. Bernier of Goldberg Segalla; Peter R. Kelso, Principal of Roux Associates, Inc.; and David A. Warren of Resolute Management Inc.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What trusts exist
- The true values in bankruptcy
- Whether victims can be made whole solely through bankruptcy compensation.
- How to get documents from a bankruptcy trust
- The impact of state transparency legislation
Lawyers, judges and doctors from across the United States attend this yearly event to share the latest developments in asbestos litigation. Topics include: talc litigation, trends driving litigation, the future of asbestos litigation, and national legal decisions impacting asbestos litigation. Mock trials will occur to practice litigating new asbestos issues and networking events will occur to exchange information.
To learn more about Perrin Conferences and for the complete conference agenda, please visit www.perrinconferences.com. Goldberg, Persky & White, P.C. is a law firm located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with other office locations in Michigan and West Virginia. For more than 30 years, its attorneys have been fighting for compensation and justice for victims of mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos caused diseases.
Most Recent in
- Asbestosis and its Link to Lung Cancer (Nov 8 18)
- November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month (Nov 1 18)
- Rising Levels of Asbestos Imports into the United States (Oct 29 18)
- Magnesium Extraction in Old Asbestos Mines (Oct 19 18)
- Asbestos in American Schools (Oct 15 18)