Asbestos in Washington, Pennsylvania
These 58 Pennsylvania asbestos job site locations in Washington represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- AAA Building (Other)
- All Clad Metalcrafters (Other)
- Apartments (Other)
- Armory (Other)
- Bell Telephone (Other)
- Bell-Meade Sr. Citizen Center (Other)
- Belton Wire Corp - Washington PA (Other)
- Brockway Glass (Other)
- Consolidated Coal (Other)
- Continental Can (Other)
- Custom Carpet (Other)
- Dynamet Corporation (Other)
- Fifth Ward School (School)
- Findlay Refractories (Other)
- Franklin Mall (Construction)
- Gaylords (Other)
- Globe Building (Other)
- Grief Brothers (Other)
- Grief Brothers Containers (Other)
- Hazel Atlas Glass (Other)
- Howard Johnson Motel (Other)
- JC Penney - Washington Mall (Other)
- Jefferson Court Mall (Other)
- Jessop Steel (Steelmill)
- Mall (Other)
- Manufacturing Gas Co. (Other)
- Mather Coal (Other)
- McGraw Edison (Other)
- Mellon Bank (Other)
- Metro Glass (Other)
- Molycorp (Other)
- Morganza Youth Development Center (Other)
- National Guard Armory (Other)
- North Washington School - Apollo, PA (School)
- Nursing Home (Other)
- PP&L Powerhouse (Power Station)
- Residential Jobsites (Construction)
- Sunoco (Washington Blvd) (Other)
- Tri-State Engineering (Other)
- Tygart Valley Glass Company (Other)
- U.S. Post Office (old bldg.) (Other)
- Union Oil (Other)
- Veltry Cleaners (Other)
- Warrick Greenhouse (Other)
- Washington & Jefferson College (School)
- Washington County Courthouse Square - Washington PA (Other)
- Washington Elementary School (School)
- Washington Health Center (Other)
- Washington Hi-Rise (Other)
- Washington High School (School)
- Washington Hospital (Hospital)
- Washington Housing Project (Other)
- Washington Mall (Other)
- Washington Plaza - Washington PA (Other)
- Washington Sewage Collection System (Other)
- Washington Sewage Treatment Plant (Other)
- Washington Steel (Steelmill)
- Windber Elementary School (School)
Were you injured by asbestos in Washington, PA? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in Pennsylvania.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Washington, PA.
Located in Washington County, the city of Washington, Pennsylvania has a population of around fifteen thousand people.Washington County, Pennsylvania sees more mesothelioma related deaths, when adjusted for resident age, than other US counties. The age adjusted death rate in Washington is 14.93.
Did you work with asbestos in Washington?
The fifty-eight Washington worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Washington from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Washington, PA Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Washington asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Washington, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Washington, PA, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Washington? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
Pennsylvania Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in Pennsylvania. Asbestos attorneys:
- James J. Bedortha
- Anthony J. Bianco
- David P. Chervenick
- Joseph J. Cirilano
- Lane A. Clack
- Holly L. Deihl
- James W. Doring
- Cori J. Kapusta
- Jason E. Luckasevic
- Bruce E. Mattock
- Charles J. McLeigh
- Mark C. Meyer
- Leif J. Ocheltree
- Peter T. Paladino Jr.
- Jeremy S. Papp
- Benjamin William Schweers
- Jason T. Shipp
- Thomas W. White
Have been injured by asbestos in Pennsylvania? Contact one of our Pennsylvania Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.