Asbestos in Youngstown, Ohio
These 71 Ohio asbestos job site locations in Youngstown represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- Adamston Flat Glass (Other)
- Alcorn Lumber Co (Other)
- AT&D (Other)
- Automatic Sprinkler Corp. (Other)
- B&B Construction (Other)
- Bob Eddy?s Chrysler Plymouth (Other)
- Carnegie Illinois Steel (Steelmill)
- Cold Metal Products (Other)
- Commercial Intertech Corp. (Other)
- Commercial Shearing (AKA Commercial Interech), (Other)
- Copperweld (Other)
- Dutch Auto Body (Other)
- General Electric (Other)
- General Fireproofing (Other)
- Harris Fab (Other)
- Heckett Engineering (Other)
- Highway Construction - WV (Other)
- Highway Heat (Other)
- Hynes Steel (Steelmill)
- Industrial Mill Maintenance Inc. (Other)
- Industrial Steel (Steelmill)
- Internal Revenue Service (Other)
- International Paper Company (Other)
- Kaiser Aluminum (Other)
- Laborers' International (Other)
- LTV Steel (fka J&L Steel / Republic Steel) (Steelmill)
- Lyden Oil Co. (Other)
- Mahoning County Board of Elections (Other)
- Mahoning County Courthouse (Other)
- Mahoning County Jail (Other)
- McDonald Welding Machine Co (Other)
- National Tube Co. (Other)
- North Star Steel (Steelmill)
- Ohio Bell (Other)
- Ohio One Corporation (Other)
- Pace Pontiac (Other)
- Pittsburgh Steel (Steelmill)
- Plibrico Co. (Other)
- Polsom (Other)
- Salem Bell Telephone Building (Utility)
- Schools - Youngstown, Ohio (School)
- Sears & Roebuck (Other)
- Servisco (Other)
- Southern Steel (Steelmill)
- St. Elizabeth (Other)
- St. Moritz Security Company (Other)
- Stackhouse Oldsmobile (Other)
- Steel Mill (Steelmill)
- Strutters Coke Plant (Other)
- Trim Edge Aluminum Company (Other)
- Truchon Steel (Steelmill)
- Truscon Steel Co. (Steelmill)
- USSteel (Steelmill)
- USSteel (Ohio Works) (Steelmill)
- Various Construction Sites (Other)
- W.B. Pollock Co. (Other)
- W.S. Guy Middle School (School)
- Wean Industries (Other)
- Wean United Engineering, Inc. (Other)
- Wilkoff Steel (Steelmill)
- Youngstown City Water Dept. (Other)
- Youngstown College (School)
- Youngstown Foundry (Foundry)
- Youngstown Printing (Other)
- Youngstown Refractories (Other)
- Youngstown Sheet & Tube (Other)
- Youngstown State University (School)
- Youngstown Steel Door (Steelmill)
- Youngstown Welding & Engineering (Other)
- Youngtown Foundry (Foundry)
- YSD Industries (Other)
Were you injured by asbestos in Youngstown, OH? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in Ohio.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Youngstown, OH.
Located in Mahoning County, the city of Youngstown, Ohio has a population of around eighty-two thousand people.Mahoning County, Ohio sees more mesothelioma related deaths, when adjusted for resident age, than other US counties. The age adjusted death rate in Mahoning is 11.67.
Did you work with asbestos in Youngstown?
The seventy-one Youngstown worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Youngstown from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Youngstown, OH Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Youngstown asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Youngstown, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Youngstown, OH, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Youngstown? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
Ohio Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in Ohio. Asbestos attorneys:
Have been injured by asbestos in Ohio? Contact one of our Ohio Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.