Asbestos in Steubenville, Ohio
These 66 Ohio asbestos job site locations in Steubenville represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- A&P Telephone (Other)
- American Electrical Power (AEP) (Power Station)
- American Electrical Power substations (AEP) (Power Station)
- Apartments (Other)
- Aquinas Central School (School)
- B&K Auto Sales (Other)
- Barium and Chemicals (Chemical)
- Beatty Park Swimming Pool - Steubenville Ohio (Other)
- Carle Cincinnati (Other)
- Central Sewer Supply Company (Other)
- City Of Steubenville (various locations) (Other)
- Civic Arena (Other)
- Coca-Cola (Other)
- Cochran & Cochran Parts (Cochran Motors) (Other)
- College (School)
- College Library (School)
- Crow Chevrotel Co Inc (Other)
- Doan Ford (Other)
- EP Coady & Co (Other)
- Federal Paper Board (Other)
- Fellows Feed (Other)
- First National Bank (Other)
- Foote Mineral (fka Satralloy) (Other)
- Fort Steuben Franciscan College (Other)
- Fort Steuben Hotel (Other)
- Fort Steuben Mall (Other)
- Franciscan College Coffee Shop (Other)
- Freeport Quarries - Stuebenville, OH (Other)
- Gery Johnson Lumber Yard (Other)
- Gill Memorial Hospital (Hospital)
- Grant School (School)
- Gunite Construction Co. (Other)
- High Rise Apts. (Other)
- Housing Project (Other)
- Humes Trucking Trailor Shop (Other)
- Junedale Meat Market a/k/a Junedale Baisleys - Steubenville,OH (Other)
- Kroger (Other)
- North 6th Street High Rise Apartment (Other)
- Ohio Foundry and Manufacturing (Foundry)
- Ohio Power (Power Station)
- Ohio River Vietnam Memorial Bridge (Other)
- Ohio Valley Hospital (Hospital)
- Ohio Valley Tool & Die (Other)
- Peckarins Meat Shop (Other)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (Railroad)
- Pietro Dinovo & Son (Other)
- Pittsburgh DesMoines Steel Co (Steelmill)
- Refrigerated Transport Equipment Co (Other)
- Residential Jobsites (Other)
- Savings & Loan Bldg. (Other)
- Sears & Roebuck Steubenville, OH (Auto Garage)
- Sewage Treatment Plant (Other)
- Standard Oil & Gas Station (Service Station)
- Steubenville Bus Garage (Other)
- Steubenville Chemical (Chemical)
- Steubenville College (School)
- Steubenville County Jail (Other)
- Steubenville Elementary School (Other)
- Steubenville High School (School)
- Sunoco Station (Other)
- Trinity Medical Center West (Other)
- Trinty Medical Center East (Hospital)
- Truck & Tire Sales Co. (Other)
- Velde Ford Sales Inc. (Other)
- Weirton Steel (Steelmill)
- Wheeling Pitt Steel (North Plant) (Steelmill)
Were you injured by asbestos in Steubenville, OH? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in Ohio.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Steubenville, OH.
Did you work with asbestos in Steubenville?
The sixty-six Steubenville worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Steubenville from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Steubenville, OH Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Steubenville asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Steubenville, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Steubenville, OH, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Steubenville? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
Ohio Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in Ohio. Asbestos attorneys:
Have been injured by asbestos in Ohio? Contact one of our Ohio Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.