Asbestos in Portsmouth, Ohio
These 47 Ohio asbestos job site locations in Portsmouth represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- Adams Bakery (Other)
- Atomic Energy Plant (Other)
- Atomic Plant (Power Station)
- Centra Baptist Church (Other)
- Chabot Petroleum (Other)
- Clay Local School (School)
- Dayton Walther Foundry (Foundry)
- Dayton Walther Foundry - Portsmouth,OH (Foundry)
- Electricians Local 575 (Other)
- Gilberts Inc. (Other)
- Glockner Chevrolet (Other)
- Harbison Walker (Other)
- Harris & Sloan Coal (Other)
- Ideal Milk (Other)
- Keystone Printing Co. (Other)
- Local 577 (Other)
- Mercy Hospital (Hospital)
- Mitchel Lace (Other)
- New Boston Coke Plant (fka Empire Detroit/Cyclops Steel) - New Boston, OH (Steelmill)
- Norfolk & Western Railroad (Railroad)
- Ohio Stove Co. (Other)
- Old General Hospital (Hospital)
- Osco Foundry (fka Ohio Stove Company) (Foundry)
- Pittsburg Paint & Glass Store (Other)
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant (Utility)
- Portsmouth General Hospital (Hospital)
- Portsmouth Inner City Development Corp. (Other)
- PPG (Other)
- R.C. Bottling (Other)
- Receiving Hospital (Hospital)
- Sands Sporting Goods (Other)
- Scioto Company Litter Control (Other)
- Scioto Memorial Hospital (Hospital)
- Scioto Ribber (Other)
- Sears & Roebuck (Other)
- Sewage Treatment Plant (Other)
- Shawnee State College (School)
- South Hills Hospital (Hospital)
- Southern Ohio Medical Center (Other)
- Top Valve Redemption Center (Other)
- U.S. Post Office (Other)
- USSteel (Steelmill)
- Valley Supply (Other)
- Vaulken Glass (Other)
- Vulcan Last Co. (Other)
- Williams Manufacturing Company (Other)
- Williams Shoe (Other)
Were you injured by asbestos in Portsmouth, OH? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in Ohio.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Portsmouth, OH.
Located in Scioto County, the city of Portsmouth, Ohio has a population of around twenty-one thousand people.
Did you work with asbestos in Portsmouth?
The fourty-seven Portsmouth worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Portsmouth from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Portsmouth, OH Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Portsmouth asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Portsmouth, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Portsmouth, OH, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Portsmouth? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
Ohio Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in Ohio. Asbestos attorneys:
Have been injured by asbestos in Ohio? Contact one of our Ohio Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.