Asbestos in Marietta, Ohio
These 81 Ohio asbestos job site locations in Marietta represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- Ablest Inc (Other)
- American Cyanamid (Other)
- American Municipal Power of Ohio Inc. (Power Station)
- Amoco (Other)
- AMP Ohio (Other)
- Ampo Powerhouse (Power Station)
- Ashland Oil (Other)
- B.F. Goodrich (Other)
- Becker Motors Inc (Other)
- Big Bear (Other)
- Broughton Dairy (Other)
- Carbon Black (Other)
- Carvers Plumbing & Heating (Other)
- Chevron (Other)
- Church (Other)
- Citizens Bank (Other)
- City Buildings (Other)
- City Hall (Other)
- Crystal Dairy (Other)
- Dayton Rubber (Other)
- Detussa Rubber (Other)
- Dime bank (Other)
- Dravo (Other)
- Elby's (Other)
- Electromet (f/k/a Union Carbide Metals) (Other)
- Elkem Metals (Other)
- Elkins Metals (Bakelite) (Other)
- Eramet Steel Mill (Steelmill)
- Eveready Battery (Other)
- Frontier High School (School)
- Frontier Shopping Center (Other)
- Goodrich (Other)
- Gulf Chemical (Chemical)
- Holiday Inn (Other)
- J.C. Penny's (Other)
- J.I. Hass Co (Other)
- John J Weihl (Other)
- Kardex (Other)
- Kniceley Streaker Inc (Other)
- Linde Air (Other)
- Lock 17 (Other)
- Marbon Chemical (Chemical)
- Marietta Campus Martius Museum (Other)
- Marietta Chair Factory? Marietta, OH (Other)
- Marietta College (School)
- Marietta Concrete (Other)
- Marietta Concrete Panel Plant (Other)
- Marietta Dayton Rubber (Other)
- Marietta Fabrication Shop (Other)
- Marietta Memorial Hospital (Hospital)
- Marietta Powerstation (Power Station)
- Marietta River Corp. (Other)
- Marietta Sewage treatment Plant (Other)
- Marietta Sr. High School (School)
- Mississippi Valley Erection Co (Other)
- Oak Grove Elementary School (School)
- People Bank (Other)
- Phillips School (School)
- Putnam Community Water - Marietta, Ohio (Other)
- Putnam School (School)
- Red Star Filling Station (Other)
- Remington Rand (Other)
- S.S. Kresge (Other)
- Selby General Hospital (Hospital)
- Selby General Hospital (Hospital)
- Shell Chemical (Chemical)
- Shell Oil Co (Other)
- Solvay (Chemical)
- Sperry Rand (Other)
- St. Clair Building (Other)
- State Highway Dept (Other)
- Union Carbide (Other)
- Union Carbide Bakelite Division (Other)
- Union Carbide Plastics (Other)
- Union Carbide Power House (Power Station)
- Wakefield Hotel (Other)
- Warren Elementary School (School)
- Washington County Courthouse (Other)
- Washington Elementary School (School)
- Water Treatment Plant (Other)
- YMCA (Other)
Were you injured by asbestos in Marietta, OH? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in Ohio.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Marietta, OH.
Located in Washington County, the city of Marietta, Ohio has a population of around fifteen thousand people.Washington County, Ohio sees more mesothelioma related deaths, when adjusted for resident age, than other US counties. The age adjusted death rate in Washington is 23.93.
Did you work with asbestos in Marietta?
The eighty-one Marietta worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Marietta from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Marietta, OH Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Marietta asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Marietta, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Marietta, OH, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Marietta? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
Ohio Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in Ohio. Asbestos attorneys:
Have been injured by asbestos in Ohio? Contact one of our Ohio Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.