Asbestos in Mansfield, Ohio
These 68 Ohio asbestos job site locations in Mansfield represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- Armco Steel (Other)
- Barnes Pump Factory (Other)
- Barnett's Junk Yard (Other)
- Church of God (Other)
- Columbus Coal Company (Other)
- Convey (all Metal Products) (Other)
- Conveyor Metal Products (Other)
- Crane Plumbing (Other)
- Dominion Electric (Other)
- Eagle of Mansfield (Other)
- Empire Detroit Steel (Steelmill)
- Fannie Farmer Candy Shop (Other)
- Five Cousins Discount Center (Other)
- Ford Motor Co. (Other)
- General Mills (Other)
- General Motors (Other)
- Hartman Electric (Other)
- Hercules Co - Mansfield OH (Other)
- Hicks & Nolen Auto Service (Other)
- HL Reed (Other)
- Humphreys (Other)
- Humphreys Enamel Warehouse, Inc. (Other)
- Ideal Electric (Other)
- Lumber City (Other)
- M&K Metal Products (Other)
- Madison High School (School)
- Madison Hospital (Hospital)
- Madison Jr. High School (School)
- Mansfield City Schools (School)
- Mansfield General Hospital (Hospital)
- Mansfield Industrial Materials (Other)
- Mansfield Iron & Metal Junkyard (Other)
- Mansfield Memorial Home (Other)
- Mansfield Metal Fabricating Company (Other)
- Mansfield News Journal (Other)
- Mansfield Power Station (Power Station)
- Mansfield Prison - Mansfield, OH (Other)
- Mansfield Steel (Steelmill)
- Mansfield Telephone Company (Other)
- Mansfield Tire & Rubber Co. (Other)
- Martin Steel (Steelmill)
- MedCentral Hospital (Glessner Ave.) (Hospital)
- Midwest Industries (Other)
- Moes Acoustial Inc. (Other)
- Montgomery Ward (Other)
- MS Beer (Other)
- Nickles Bakery - Mansrfield, OH (Other)
- Ohio Brass (Other)
- Ohio State Reformatory (Other)
- Oxygen Nitrogen Plant (Other)
- PPG (Other)
- Purdy Construction (Other)
- Reformatory (Other)
- Resurrection Parrish Church (Other)
- Richland Correctional Institute (Other)
- Richland Shale Brick (Other)
- Rupp Manufacturing Co. (Other)
- SBS Cleaning Company (Other)
- Servi Steel (Steelmill)
- Sewage Treatment Plant (Utility)
- Tappan Stove Company (Other)
- Vissman Company (Other)
- Wayde & Gatton (Other)
- Wayne Savings and Loan (Other)
- Western Union (Other)
- Westinghouse (Other)
- White Westinghouse Corp. (Other)
- Your Flower Shop (Other)
Were you injured by asbestos in Mansfield, OH? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in Ohio.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Mansfield, OH.
Located in Richland County, the city of Mansfield, Ohio has a population of around fourty-nine thousand people.Richland County, Ohio sees more mesothelioma related deaths, when adjusted for resident age, than other US counties. The age adjusted death rate in Richland is 11.64.
Did you work with asbestos in Mansfield?
The sixty-eight Mansfield worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Mansfield from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Mansfield, OH Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Mansfield asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Mansfield, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Mansfield, OH, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Mansfield? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
Ohio Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in Ohio. Asbestos attorneys:
Have been injured by asbestos in Ohio? Contact one of our Ohio Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.