Asbestos in Cincinnati, Ohio
These 80 Ohio asbestos job site locations in Cincinnati represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- A.P. Green (Other)
- Aluminum Industries (Other)
- Andrew Jergens Power Plant (Power Station)
- ARA Environmental Services (Other)
- Avco Plant (Other)
- Baldwin Piano (Other)
- Beckjord Power Station (Power Station)
- Bethesda Hospital (Hospital)
- Blue Chip (Other)
- Bobs Springdale 66 (Other)
- Buckhorn Inc (Other)
- Busiam Nissan (Other)
- Cambridge Tile (Other)
- Champion Paper (Other)
- Chevron (Other)
- Children's Hospital (Hospital)
- Cincinnati Convention Center (Other)
- Cincinnati Gas & Electric (Other)
- Cincinnati Metropolitan Sewer District (Other)
- Cincinnati Milling Machine (aka Cincinnati Milacron) (Other)
- Columbia Gas & Electric (aka Miami Fort PS) (Other)
- Emery Industry (Other)
- Fernald (Other)
- Ford Motor Co. (Other)
- Formica Plant (Other)
- Fox Paper Mill (Paper Mill)
- G.A. Gray Co (Other)
- G.C. Murphy Co. (Other)
- General Electric (Other)
- General Hospital (Hospital)
- Gibson Hotel (Other)
- Good Samaritian Hospital (Hospital)
- Goodwill Industries (Other)
- Harper Construction (Other)
- Hebrew Union College (School)
- Hilton David Chemical (Chemical)
- Hilton Davis (Other)
- Hot Line Company (Other)
- IDA Housing Project (Other)
- Indian Lookout Properties (Other)
- James W. Holtel Co. (Other)
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati (Hospital)
- Lamarr Masonary (Other)
- Lawrenceberg Plumbing & Heating (Other)
- Lear Precision Tool (Other)
- Lincoln Heights School (School)
- Linwood School (School)
- Lodge & Shipley (Other)
- Markin Dam (Other)
- Miami Fort Station (Cincinnati Gas & Electric) (Other)
- Milacron (Other)
- Model Pattern & Foundry (Foundry)
- Monsanto (Chemical)
- Mount Saint Joseph College (School)
- National Distillery (Other)
- New York Central Railroad (Railroad)
- Ohio River Company (Other)
- Paradine Corporation (Other)
- Philip Carey (Other)
- Pillsbury (Other)
- Porter School (School)
- Proctor & Gamble (Other)
- R.E. Kramig Warehouse (Other)
- Rafters, Inc. (Other)
- Residential Jobsites (Other)
- Sawbrook Steel (Steelmill)
- Shell Service Station (Service Station)
- Softco Steel (Steelmill)
- St. Francis Hospital (Hospital)
- St. George Building (Other)
- St. Lawrence School (School)
- Streitman Bakery (Other)
- University Hospital (School)
- University of Cincinnati (School)
- Vine Street School (School)
- W.R. Grace Papermill (Paper Mill)
- Walder's Construction (Other)
- Whittier School (School)
- Williams School (School)
- Xtek Inc (pka Tool Steel Gear and pinion Co) (Steelmill)
Were you injured by asbestos in Cincinnati, OH? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in Ohio.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Cincinnati, OH.
Located in Hamilton County, the city of Cincinnati, Ohio has a population of around three hundred and thirty-one thousand people.Hamilton County, Ohio sees more mesothelioma related deaths, when adjusted for resident age, than other US counties. The age adjusted death rate in Hamilton is 7.35.
Did you work with asbestos in Cincinnati?
The eighty Cincinnati worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Cincinnati from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Cincinnati, OH Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Cincinnati asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Cincinnati, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Cincinnati, OH, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Cincinnati? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
Ohio Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in Ohio. Asbestos attorneys:
Have been injured by asbestos in Ohio? Contact one of our Ohio Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.