Asbestos in Canton, Ohio
These 65 Ohio asbestos job site locations in Canton represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- American Furnance (Other)
- Ashland Oil (Other)
- Aultman Hospital (Hospital)
- Babcock & Wilcox (Other)
- Band-Aid Tire (Other)
- Beldon Brick Plant (Other)
- Buckeye Security (Other)
- Canton Airport (Other)
- Canton Schools (School)
- Canton Steel Fabricators (Steelmill)
- Colony Builders (Other)
- Control Power Corporation (Power Station)
- Danner Press (Other)
- Diebold Safe Company (Other)
- Drop Forge - Canton, Ohio (Other)
- East Canton Brickyard (Other)
- Ecko Products (Other)
- Empire Detroit Steel (Steelmill)
- Ford Motor Co. (Other)
- Goodyear (Other)
- Gregory Galvanizing (Other)
- Hambruger Inn (Hotel/Casino)
- Hammond Construction (Other)
- Hercules & White Motors (Other)
- Hercules Motor (Other)
- Hoover Company (Other)
- Housing Project (Other)
- Industrial Forge Steel - Canton, Ohio (Steelmill)
- Kaplan's Service Station (Service Station)
- Kent State University Stark Campus (School)
- Layman High School (School)
- LTV Steel (fka J&L Steel / Republic Steel) (Steelmill)
- Lynn Masonary (Other)
- Macomber Steel (Steelmill)
- Mall (Other)
- McKinley High School (School)
- McKinley Monument (Other)
- MQS (Other)
- Niagara Heating Co. (Other)
- Ohio Bell Telephone Building (Other)
- Ohio Power Building (Power Station)
- Pennsylvania Railroad (Railroad)
- Preston Clay (Other)
- Residential (Construction)
- Robertos Cheese Co. (Other)
- Sohio Pumping Station (Other)
- St. Paul's Church and School (School)
- Standard Oil Co. (Other)
- Stark Ceramic Company - Canton, Ohio (Other)
- Stark County Sheriff's Office (Other)
- Superior Meats (Other)
- Superior Steel (Steelmill)
- Taft Middle School (School)
- Tamey & Shaner Golf Course (Other)
- Timken (Other)
- Timken Mercy Hospital (Hospital)
- Truscon Steel (Steelmill)
- Union 76 Service Station (Service Station)
- Union Metal (Other)
- United Engineering & Foundry (AKA Wean United Foundry) - Canton OH (Foundry)
- USSteel (Steelmill)
- Volvo Main Assembly Plant (old Ingersoll-Rand building) (Other)
- Volvo White Heavey Truck (Other)
- Wilson Rubber- Canton, Ohio (Other)
- YMCA (Other)
Were you injured by asbestos in Canton, OH? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in Ohio.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Canton, OH.
Located in Stark County, the city of Canton, Ohio has a population of around eighty-one thousand people.Stark County, Ohio sees more mesothelioma related deaths, when adjusted for resident age, than other US counties. The age adjusted death rate in Stark is 11.83.
Did you work with asbestos in Canton?
The sixty-five Canton worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Canton from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Canton, OH Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Canton asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Canton, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Canton, OH, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Canton? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
Ohio Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in Ohio. Asbestos attorneys:
Have been injured by asbestos in Ohio? Contact one of our Ohio Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.