Asbestos in Muskegon, Michigan
These 82 Michigan asbestos job site locations in Muskegon represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- American Coil & Spring (Other)
- Aurora Refinery (Refinery)
- B.C. Cobb Power Plant (Power Station)
- Bastian & Blessing Manufacturers (Other)
- Bofors Lakeway Chemical (Chemical)
- Borg Warner (Norge Division) (Other)
- Borg Warner (Other)
- Brookhaven Hospital (Hospital)
- Brown Paper Company (Other)
- Brunswick Corp. (Other)
- Brunswick Corporation (Other)
- Brunswick Corporation Plant (Other)
- Campbell - Wyant & Cannon Foundry (Foundry)
- Campbell, Wyatt & Cannon Foundry (Foundry)
- Catholic Central High School (School)
- Consumers Power (B.C. Cobb Power Plant) (Power Station)
- Consumers Power B.C. Cobb Power Plant (Power Station)
- Consumers Power Cobb Power Plant (Power Station)
- Continental Motors (Other)
- Cordova Chemical Plant (Chemical)
- Detroit Tap and Tool Shop (Other)
- East Shore Chemical Company (a/k/a ESCO Co.) (Chemical)
- General Electric Telephone Building (Other)
- General Telephone (Other)
- GTE Building (Other)
- Hackley Hospital (Hospital)
- J.C. Penny's (Other)
- Jefferson Tower Apartments (Other)
- Kaydon Corp (Other)
- Krogers (Other)
- Lake Way Chemical (Chemical)
- Lakey Foundry (Foundry)
- Lincoln Elementary School (School)
- Lumbersman Bank Building (Other)
- Meijers (Other)
- Mental Retardation Center (Other)
- Mercy Hospital (Hospital)
- Misco Foundry (Foundry)
- Mona Shores High School (School)
- Mono Shores High School (School)
- Muskegon Chronical Building (Other)
- Muskegon Chronicle Newspaper Plant (Other)
- Muskegon Correctional Facility (Other)
- Muskegon County Court House (Other)
- Muskegon General Hospital (Hospital)
- Muskegon High School (School)
- Muskegon Housing Project (Other)
- Muskegon Mental Retardation Building (Other)
- Muskegon Public Schools (School)
- Muskegon Water Filtration Plant (Other)
- New Way Equipment Plant (Other)
- Neway Chemical (Chemical)
- Nor Am Chemical Plant (Chemical)
- Northside Aprtment (Other)
- Oceana Fruit Growers Factory (Other)
- Oil Fields (Other)
- Old Dutch Refinery (Refinery)
- Orchard View Middle School (School)
- Ott Chemical (Chemical)
- Ott Chemical Plant (a/k/a Story Chemical - Cordova Chemical) (Chemical)
- Park Street Elementary School (School)
- Post Office (Other)
- Reynolds Aluminum Plant (Other)
- S.D. Warren Paper Mill (f/k/a Central Paper Co.; Scott Paper Co.) (Paper Mill)
- Sealed Power (Power Station)
- Shaw Walker Plant (Other)
- Spring Lake High School (School)
- Standard Oil Tank Farms (Other)
- Steele Jr. High School (School)
- Sun Chemical Plant (Chemical)
- Teldyne (Other)
- W.R. Roach & Company Factory (Other)
- Waste Water Treatment Plant (Other)
- Water Treatment Plant (Other)
- West Michigan Steel Foundry (Foundry)
- Westland Foundry (Foundry)
- Whitaker & Kirby Repair (Other)
- Whitehall Leather Co. (Other)
- Whittaker Electric Company Shop (Other)
- Whittaker Electrical (Other)
- Zepher Oil Napsol Refinery (Refinery)
- Zepher Oil/Napsol Refinery (Refinery)
Were you injured by asbestos in Muskegon, MI? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in Michigan.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Muskegon, MI.
Located in Muskegon County, the city of Muskegon, Michigan has a population of around fourty thousand people.Muskegon County, Michigan sees more mesothelioma related deaths, when adjusted for resident age, than other US counties. The age adjusted death rate in Muskegon is 13.67.
Did you work with asbestos in Muskegon?
The eighty-two Muskegon worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Muskegon from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Muskegon, MI Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Muskegon asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Muskegon, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Muskegon, MI, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Muskegon? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
Michigan Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in Michigan. Asbestos attorneys:
- James J. Bedortha
- Joseph J. Cirilano
- Lane A. Clack
- Jason E. Luckasevic
- Mark C. Meyer
- Peter T. Paladino Jr.
- Jason T. Shipp
Have been injured by asbestos in Michigan? Contact one of our Michigan Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.