Asbestos in Midland, Michigan
These 62 Michigan asbestos job site locations in Midland represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- Austin Company (Chemical)
- Bar (Other)
- Bechtel Nuclear Plant (Other)
- Bullock Creek Elementary School (School)
- Bullock High School, MIdland, MI (School)
- Burger King (Other)
- Center for the Arts - MIdland, MI (Other)
- Central Intermediate School (School)
- Chippewa School, MIdland, MI (School)
- Church (Other)
- Clinics (Other)
- Commercial Jobsites (Other)
- Consumers Power (Midland Nuclear Power Plant) (Power Station)
- Consumers Power Midland Nuclear Power Plant - MIdland, MI (Power Station)
- Continental Can (Other)
- Dow Chemical (Chemical)
- Dow Corning Laboratory and Office Buildings - MIdland, MI (Other)
- Dow Corning Plant (Other)
- Dow High School (School)
- Dow Office Center Complex - MIdland, MI (Other)
- Dow PetroChemical (Chemical)
- Dow PetroChemical Powerhouse (Chemical)
- Dow West Side Powerhouse (Power Station)
- Eastman Auto Services, MIdland, MI (Other)
- Eldon Dow Studios, MIdland, MI (Other)
- Eyre Lumber - MIdland, MI (Other)
- Faulkner Construction Company (Other)
- Federal Building - MIdland, MI (Other)
- Gear & Axile (Other)
- Girls Catholic High School and Convent (School)
- H.H. Dow High School - MIdland, MI (School)
- Haddix Lumber Yard (Other)
- Harrison Piping Supply Co. - MIdland, MI (Other)
- Jail Building (Other)
- Kaiser Aluminum (Other)
- Mid-Michigan Regional Medical Center (Other)
- Midland Center for the Arts - Midland, MI (Other)
- Midland Community Center (Other)
- Midland High School (School)
- Midland Hospital (Hospital)
- Midland Iron Works Foundry - MIdland, MI (Foundry)
- Midland Junior High School - MIdland, MI (School)
- Midland Methodist Church - MIdland, MI (Other)
- Midland Middle School - MIdland, MI (School)
- Midland Nuclear Plant (Other)
- Midland Nursing Home - MIdland, MI (Other)
- Midland School (School)
- Midland Water Treatment Plant (Other)
- Northwood Institute (Other)
- Pure Oil Refinery - MIdland, MI (Refinery)
- Residential Jobsites (Construction)
- Rolling Mill (Other)
- Schools (School)
- Siebert Elementary School - MIdland, MI (School)
- Siebert Elementary School (School)
- Standish Hospital (Hospital)
- State School (School)
- Two Warehouses - MIdland, MI (Other)
- Union Carbide, MIdland, MI (Other)
- Valley Mechanical Inc. Fabrication Shop - MIdland, MI (Other)
- Waste Water Treatment Plant - MIdland, MI (Other)
- Water Treatment Plant (Other)
Were you injured by asbestos in Midland, MI? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in Michigan.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Midland, MI.
Located in Midland County, the city of Midland, Michigan has a population of around fourty-two thousand people.Midland County, Michigan sees more mesothelioma related deaths, when adjusted for resident age, than other US counties. The age adjusted death rate in Midland is 19.39.
Did you work with asbestos in Midland?
The sixty-two Midland worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Midland from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Midland, MI Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Midland asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Midland, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Midland, MI, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Midland? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
From Our Clients
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222-1312United States
Johnstown, Pennsylvania 15901-2134United States
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601United States
Saginaw, Michigan 48603-3438United States
Southfield, Michigan 48076-3739United States
Weirton, West Virginia 26062United States
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
Michigan Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in Michigan. Asbestos attorneys:
- James J. Bedortha
- Joseph J. Cirilano
- Lane A. Clack
- Jason E. Luckasevic
- Mark C. Meyer
- Peter T. Paladino Jr.
- Jason T. Shipp
Have been injured by asbestos in Michigan? Contact one of our Michigan Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.