Co-Counsel: Asbestos Attorneys
The pioneering work and high standards which have made Goldberg, Persky, & White so successful for our mesothelioma and lung cancer clients has allowed us to grow to the plaintiff’s firm in Pennsylvania. With six offices in three states and attorneys licensed and experienced in many others, many law firms refer their asbestos lawsuits to us. One of the best compliments we get are the referrels from defense counsel we’ve gone up against.
If you are looking for a law firm to co-counsel an asbestos case, contact Goldberg, Persky & White today to learn how you can maximize your client’s result.
Pioneers in Asbestos Law
Goldberg, Persky & White has been a trailblazer in asbestos litigation. Our asbestos attorneys have been involved in asbestos litigation since 1978, participating in the gathering of testimony from corporate executives, doctors, and others pivotal to sucessfully trying asbestos lawsuits. Many of the documents and depositions first gathered by GPW have been used by asbestos attorneys throughout the country.
Our large arsenal of documents, depositions, and other evidentiary resources at our disposal allows us to hit the ground running with asbestos cases, eliminating common research delays and other inefficiencies. Defendents know we are knowledgeable, experienced, and have the evidence to back up our claims.
Support: Knowledgeable Asbestos Staff
Backing up our asbestos attorneys is a large and experienced support staff or more than 100 people, many of whom have been with our firm for more than 15 years. A dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department understands the paperwork and processes of the dozens of trusts and are well-versed in how to get the maximum amount our clients are owed.
Results: Asbestos Compensation, Verdicts, & Settlements
Our committment, knowledge, and experience is best illustrated by the outstanding asbestos compensation we have gotten for our clients in mesothelioma, asbestos-related lung cancer, and other asbestos cancer cases:
- $3.8 million for the family of a steel mill worker who developed Mesothelioma.
- $3.7 million for a man who worked in power and chemical plants living with Mesothelioma.
- $3.5 million for the family of a man who worked in a chemical plant and died of Mesothelioma.
- $3.2 million for a power plant worker living with Mesothelioma.
- $2.8 million for a woman who died of Mesothelioma as a result of secondary asbestos exposure from her husband’s clothing.
- $2.5 million for the family of a woman who died at age 38 from Mesothelioma. She had secondary asbestos exposure from her father’s clothing.
- $2.2 million for the family of a chemical plant worker who died from Mesothelioma.
- $1.9 million for a steelworker living with Mesothelioma.
- $1 million for the family of a steelworker who died from asbestos-releated Lung Cancer.