There is no way to truly make right the loss of a loved one. The loss of love, comfort, and companionship are compounded by potential financial burdens brought on by the loss of income, funeral expenses, and, often, the cost of medical care incurred prior to the loss.
There are, however, legal recourses the family can take when someone has been killed as a result of the negligent, careless, or harmful actions of another person or group of persons. Compensation for financial losses as well as emotional ones may be sought by family members bringing a wrongful death claim.
Whether you're a parent who's lost a child through birth injury, a wife who lost her husband as the result of a drunk driver, or a child who has lost a parent through medical malpractice, a wrongful death lawsuit may be a way to at least partly make right the devastating wake left behind from such a loss.
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Asbestos, mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis, asbestos-related cancers
- Toxic Exposures
- Asbestos, Benzene, PCBs, Lead, Fracking fluids
- Medical Injuries
- Medical malpractice, Misdiagnosis, Negligence, Wrong Site Surgery, Metal-on-replacement hips, Transvaginal Mesh (TVM), Vioxx, Ephedra, contaminated steriod shots, harmful drugs
- Personal Injuries
- Car and truck accidents, Football concussion injuries, occupational injuries
Accidents and injuries leading to a wrongful death don't fit in neat boxes. Every case is different and we understand that your unique situation requires careful understanding and thorough investigation. Speak with one of our attorneys today about your wrongful death case. We can provide a free, no obligation consultation about your unique case.
Latest Wrongful Death News
- Asbestosis Can Lead to Lung Cancer or Mesothelioma
- Wednesday, March 29th, 2017
- Asbestos Victims’ Privacy in Danger if FACT Act 2017 Passes
- Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017
- Do You Have an Injury Caused by a Medical Professional?
- Wednesday, December 28th, 2016
- Elder Abuse: A Growing Problem in the United States?
- Thursday, November 24th, 2016
- Asbestos Exposure – Can We Really Control It?
- Tuesday, October 11th, 2016
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.