Worker's Compensation Related Links
We have compiled the following workers' compensation resources to help those injured on the job or who are researching workers' comp. If you believe you need a workers' compensation lawyer or have questions about your workers' comp claim, please contact us.
We do our best to keep this page up-to-date, but if you notice broken links, please let us know. All links open in a new window.
- Social Security
- PA Department of Labor and Industry
- PA Department of Labor and Industry -
Bureau of Workers' Compensation
- PA Workers Compensation Act
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- The American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO)
- Asbestos Trust Money is Already Waiting
- Friday, April 28th, 2017
- Keurig Reaches Settlement Three Years After Product Recall
- Monday, April 24th, 2017
- From Shipyards to Floor Tiles, Asbestos in the Home
- Tuesday, April 18th, 2017
- Nintedanib and Pembrolizumab – Hope for Mesothelioma Patients
- Friday, April 7th, 2017
- New Law Proposed to Protect Nursing Home Residents
- Thursday, April 6th, 2017
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.