Personal Injury Lawyer - Pittsburgh
At Goldberg, Persky & White, we have been dedicated to protecting the rights of individuals for over 30 years. In that time we have been pioneers in asbestos litigation, but we have also handled many personal injury cases.
If you have been injured, by no fault of your own, you may be able to collect compensation. Some of the most common personal injury cases are slip and falls, traffic accidents, and product defect cases. Our personal injury lawyers handle a great many types of personal injury lawsuits including car accidents, harmful chemical exposures, and nursing home abuse cases. With the experience and knowledge to evaluate, prepare, and try your case, our attorneys are ready to aggressively defend your rights.
- Medical Malpractice, Medical Device, & Harmful Drug Injuries
- If you have sustained injuries as a result of harmful pharmaceutical drugs, medical devices, or inadequate care from a medical professional, you should not have to suffer alone.
- Car Accidents
- More than 30,000 people are killed annually on our nation's roads. If you have been injured, or a loved one killed in a car accident, our personal injury attorneys can help.
- Football Concussion Injury
- Known by a whole host of different names, including punch-drunk syndrome, dementia pugilistica (DP) or chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) is a type of neurodegenerative disease or dementia caused by repeated concussive of sub-concussive blows (hits just below the force required to cause concussion).
- Transvaginal Surgical Mesh
- Serious complications from the use of surgical mesh to repair pelvic organ prolapse and stress urinary incontinence prompted the FDA to release a Public Health Notification.
- Gel Fuel Burns
- Firepots, FireLites, tiki torches, and other items that use illuminating fuels have been responsible for a series of catastrophic burn injuries.
- DePuy Replacement Hip
- ASR Hip Systems made by DePuy are failing at rates double (and by some indications, far greater than double) the rate other hip replacement systems are failing.
- Gas Drilling Damages
- Has improper drilling in the race for natural gas caused you damage?
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Elder care facilities, understaffed with underpaid and poorly trained employees, may push the bottom line so far that they endanger the lives of their patients.
At GPW, not only do we handle more common types of cases, but we have the ability to handle unusual and the complex litigation requiring specialized knowledge and strict attention to detail. Our attorneys have handled cases involving toxic exposure to solvents; hip, knee and ankle replacements; misdiagnosis; wrongful death; radon exposure; and deformities resulting from plastic surgery.
Certain personal injury cases can be extremely complex and expensive to litigate. They require the knowledge and experience of a large law firm, like Goldberg Persky & White.
If you have suffered any type of injury, please call our office at 1-800-471-3980 or via email and one of our attorneys will evaluate your case at no charge.
A multitude of situations may be considered personal injury. At their most basic, a personal injury lawsuit can be brought if you have suffered injuries as a result of someone else's negligent behavior.
Latest Personal Injury News
- Asbestos and Wheeling-Pitt Steel Corporation
- Friday, February 17th, 2017
- Asbestos in Shipyards
- Monday, February 13th, 2017
- Asbestos – A Better Understanding of the Carcinogen
- Thursday, February 9th, 2017
- More Lawsuits Regarding Talcum Powder Expected for 2017
- Friday, February 3rd, 2017
- It’s Not Over For Residents In Libby, Montana
- Monday, January 23rd, 2017
What is a "Personal Injury"?
To better understand personal injury lawsuits, please see our section Personal Injury Claims, a Guide to Your Rights. The best way to effectively understand your rights and options is to contact a personal injury attorney promptly after your accident or diagnosis to discuss your rights.
1 Pennsylvania Rules of Professional Conduct
- Dialysis Drug Injuries
- GranuFlo and NaturaLyte have been assocated with an increased risk of Heart attack, Stroke, Cardiac arrest, Other cardiovascular problems, and Sudden cardiac death
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.