Med Mal, Device, and Drug Injuries
Doctors, drugs, and medical devices aim to heal through prevention, diagnosis, and treatment. Sometimes, medical outcomes fall short through the fault of no one. Other times, ignorance, carelessness, and profits push the level of care below the standard accepted by the medical community.
You may have been injured by a doctor's carelessness, a nurse's negilgence, or you may be suffering ill effects from a defective medical device marketed by a company despite poor clinical outcomes. Have you suffered an injury as a result of medical care or treatment? You may be entitled to compensation.
Below are a few of the major areas your case may fall into, but it's not exhaustive. Injuries don't fit into neat boxes, and it takes skilled medical malpractice attorneys like ours to piece together the often complex facts of an individual case to protect the rights of our clients.
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrong site surgery, negligent medical care, misdiagnosis, laprascopic surgical errors, incorrect medications
- Harmful Drugs
- Dialysis drugs such as GranuFlo and NaturaLyte (linked to serious cardiovascular problems) and Ephedra are just a few examples of drugs that have caused injury.
- Defective Medical Devices
- Medical devices that have caused injury include TVM (transvaginal mesh) and DePuy and other metal-on-metal hips.
- Wrongful Death
- Was your loved one killed as a result of improper, negligent, or careless medical care? Was a diagnosis missed or were appropriate steps not taken?
Does your injury not fit? You're not alone. Contact us for a free, no obligation consultation to see if we can help you receive compensation for your injury, loss, or that of your loved one. Don't let time limit your rights! Contact us today.
Latest Med Mal, Device, & Drug Injuries News
- Do You Have an Injury Caused by a Medical Professional?
- Wednesday, December 28th, 2016
- Know Your Rights After A Botched Surgery
- Thursday, August 4th, 2016
- Survivor Rights with Wrongful Death
- Thursday, April 21st, 2016
- Understanding the Risks of Anesthesia
- Thursday, April 14th, 2016
- Most Commonly Misdiagnosed Medical Ailments
- Thursday, March 10th, 2016
- Dialysis Drug Injuries
- GranuFlo and NaturaLyte have been assocated with an increased risk of Heart attack, Stroke, Cardiac arrest, Other cardiovascular problems, and Sudden cardiac death
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.