Dangerous products wind up on the market for all sorts of reasons: negligence, ignorance, or placing profits over safety. Warnings and recalls are often not enough to protect consumers from harm. Serious injury or even death can result from products poorly designed, hazardously risky, or otherwise dangerous to users.
- Gel Fuel Burns
- Firepots, FireLites, tiki torches, and other items that use illuminating fuels have been responsible for a series of catastrophic burn injuries.
- Also see: Medical Devices and Drugs
- TVM (transvaginal mesh), DePuy and other metal-on-metal hips, and contaminated steriod shots are medical devices or drugs that have caused injuries. Learn more.
Does your injury not fit? You're not alone. Contact us for a free, no obligation legal consultation to see if we can help you receive compensation for your injury, loss, or that of your loved one. Don't let time limit your rights! Contact us today.
Latest Dangerous & Defective Products News
- Asbestos in Children’s Toys
- Wednesday, December 21st, 2016
- Progress In The Fight To Ban Asbestos
- Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
- Determining If There Is Asbestos In Your Home
- Tuesday, November 22nd, 2016
- New Report Shows Defective Takata Air Bags Are Still Being Placed in New Cars
- Friday, July 15th, 2016
- Takata Airbag Crisis Continues to Expand
- Tuesday, May 17th, 2016
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.