Car Accident Lawyer
32,850 people died in car accidents in the United States during 2013 with two million injured. Alcohol, drugs, a lack of sleep and improper training all increase the risk of driver error, and the results can be devastating.
If you have been injured in a car or truck accident, contact us today for a no obligation consultation regarding your situation.
- Truck Accidents
- Tractor trailers are a familiar site on U.S. highways, although the overall number of trucks on the road has actually decreased in recent years. Despite this drop, Semi truck accidents have increased over the past few years.
- Pedestrians and Cyclists Struck by Cars
- Walking may be more dangerous than driving. Accidents involving pedestrians and cyclists are a common occurance.
- Vehicle Recalls
- Cars and trucks require thousands of parts. Car recalls are supposed to ensure that faulty, defective, or otherwise poor parts are replaced promptly and effectively.
- Car Accident Compensation
- Full or limited tort? Injury compensation? Understanding your rights in a car accident can be complicated.
From SUV rollovers, to pedestrians stuck by speeding motorists, to a truck that crosses the center median, our car accident attorneys have experience deconstructing the causes and understanding the traumatic injuries that can result from car crashes.
You need an auto accident lawyer not only familiar with the obvious physical damage such as broken bones, loss of limb and internal injuries resulting from crashes, but also the less obvious damages. Traumatic brain injuries, whiplash and soft-tissue damage may not become fully apparent until weeks or months after an accident.
Traffic accidents affect cars, trucks, pedestrians and cyclists. Fatal crashes don't discriminate. Sometimes it's the fault of the driver, walker, cyclist or even the automaker. When a car company fails to recall a vehicle in time, the results can be deadly.
Latest Car Accidents News
- Independent Medical Examinations Can Lead to Bad Faith Insurance Lawsuits
- Monday, October 31st, 2016
- Takata Airbag Crisis Continues to Expand
- Tuesday, May 17th, 2016
- Pedestrian Rights in Auto Accidents
- Thursday, March 3rd, 2016
- 2015 surpassed record numbers to become the year of the recall
- Monday, January 25th, 2016
- Trouble still surrounds GM as ignition switch trials begin
- Wednesday, January 20th, 2016
Car Accident Lawyers
Questions? For more information, please contact us.
1 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's National Center for Statistics and Analysis
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.
Car Accident Fatalities by State for 2013
- Pennsylvania: 1,208
- West Virginia: 332
- Michigan: 881
- Ohio: 918
Pennsylvania ranks number five in the nation with the most car accident fatalities losing approximately 1,208 residents with more than 80,000 injured.
More than a third of the fatalities that occurred on Pennsylvania's roadways involved alcohol-impaired driving.