Asbestos in Martins Ferry, Ohio
These 40 Ohio asbestos job site locations in Martins Ferry represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years:
- 1 Hour Martinizing (Other)
- All Metal Products (Other)
- APF Truck Depot (ABF Freight System, Inc.) (Other)
- Artic Foods (Other)
- Beans Foundry (Foundry)
- Blaw Knox Mill (Other)
- Budd Cleaners (Other)
- Carl Strauss Construction (Other)
- Ceco (Other)
- City Building (Other)
- City of Martins Ferry (Other)
- Conners Sunoco Station (Other)
- Cook?s Sunoco (Other)
- Deal Packing (Other)
- East Ohio Regional Hospital (Hospital)
- Elm School - Martin?s Ferry, OH (School)
- General Welding Supply (Other)
- Gulf Service Station (Service Station)
- International Detrola (Other)
- Lesco Turf Care (Other)
- Lumbar (Other)
- Martin's Ferry Power Station (Power Station)
- Martins Ferry City Power Plant (Power Station)
- Martins Ferry High School North (School)
- Martins Ferry High School South (School)
- Newport Steel Corporation (Steelmill)
- Nickles Bakery (Other)
- Ohio Ferro Alloys (Other)
- Orion Gatts Machine Shop (Other)
- Picoma Industries - Martin Ferry, OH (Other)
- Pipe Coupling Mfg. Co (Other)
- Riverside Steel Co (Steelmill)
- Shaw?s Radio & TV (Other)
- State Cleaners (Other)
- Tri-State Asphalt (Other)
- U.S. Post Office (Other)
- Valley Machine Company (Other)
- Water Treatment Plant (Other)
- Wheeling Pitt Steel (Steelmill)
- Wheeling Pitt Steel - Yorkville, OH (Steelmill)
Were you injured by asbestos in Martins Ferry, OH? Despite known risks from asbestos exposure, it was widely used in Ohio.We have helped mesothelioma, lung cancer and other asbestos cancer clients over the years, including many from Martins Ferry, OH.
Did you work with asbestos in Martins Ferry?
The fourty Martins Ferry worksites listed above include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Martins Ferry from your own work history? Are you suffering from a mesothelioma, lung cancer, colon cancer or other asbestos-related cancer? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Many bankrupt asbestos product manufacturers provide lists of locations where their products were used. These lists are regularly updated. Our dedicated asbestos bankruptcy department keeps close tabs on the updated lists, carefully checking to see if our clients are entitled to compensation from sites they have worked at in the past.
Martins Ferry, OH Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for a Martins Ferry asbestos attorney to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Martins Ferry, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and job sites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Martins Ferry, OH, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Martins Ferry? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in: Arizona, District of Columbia, Indiana, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and U.S. Supreme Court.
Ohio Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in Ohio. Asbestos attorneys:
Have been injured by asbestos in Ohio? Contact one of our Ohio Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.