Asbestos in Clarksburg, West Virginia
Were you injured by asbestos in Clarksburg, West Virginia? Despite widely known risks of asbestos, it was widely used in West Virginia.
The fifty Clarksburg worksites listed below include specific locations where one or more of our asbestos injury clients worked or a site where asbestos product manufacturers have admitted their asbestos-containing products or materials were used. This list is not exhaustive.
Do you recognize one of these sites in Clarksburg from your own work history? Are you suffering from an asbestos-related cancer or asbestosis? Contact us today to find out if we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Clarksburg Asbestos Jobsites
We have helped thousands of clients over the years, including many in West Virginia. 50 in Clarksburg represents just some of the places our clients worked at over the years.
- Anchor Hocking Glass (Other)
- Brockway Glass (Other)
- VA Hospital (Hospital)
- Union Carbide - Anmoore/Clarksburg, WV (Other)
- Fourco Glass (Other)
- Hope Natural Gas (Other)
- Ppg (Other)
- National Carbon (Other)
- Consolidated Gas ? Clarksburg, WV (Other)
- Corning Glass (Other)
- Hazel Atlas Glass (Other)
- United Hospital Center (Hospital)
- Continental Can Co (Other)
- United Center Hospital (Hospital)
- United Hospital (Hospital)
- Imperial Glass (Other)
- Cohart (Other)
- Adamston Flat Glass (Other)
- Clarksburg Hospital (Hospital)
- Sewage Treatment Plant (Other)
- U.S. Post Office (Other)
- E.I. DuPont (Other)
- Clarksburg Water Treatment Plant (Other)
- Hinkle Bros. Machine Shop (Other)
- Union Hospital (Hospital)
- Bell Telephone (Other)
- Byron Construction (Other)
- City Hall (Other)
- Clarksburg Mental Health Center (Other)
- Irs (Other)
- Library (Other)
- Telephone Building (Other)
- Armory (Other)
- Central Supply (Other)
- Clarksburg Correction Center (Other)
- Eagle Convex Glass (Other)
- Gas Plant (Other)
- Harrison Rural Electric (Other)
- James D. Lou Building (Other)
- Lownes Bank (Other)
- Modern Laundry (Other)
- North View Housing (Other)
- Oak Mound Church (Other)
- Residential Jobsites (Other)
- Schools (School)
- Sutter Roofing & Metal Co. ? Clarksburg, WV (Other)
- Theis Pump & Steel Corporation - Clarksburgh, WV (Steelmill)
- Trust Bank (Other)
- United Welding (Other)
- West Virginia Tech ? Clarksburg, WV (Other)
Clarksburg, West Virginia Asbestos Lawyers
Are you looking for an asbestos attorney in Clarksburg, West Virginia to handle your asbestos-related injury case?
Finding the right representation for your asbestos lawsuit is a crucial first step in protecting your rights and those of your family. Mesothelioma and other asbestos injury cases are often complicated and time-consuming lawsuits to prosecute. A single case may involve several employers, dozens of product manufacturers, and thousands of documents. An asbestos attorney must have a firm grasp of the vast body of evidentiary documents and knowledge of the intricate web of companies, manufacturers, and resellers that used asbestos.
After three decades of researching, exposing, and prosecuting asbestos companies, our firm is in an excellent position to help those injured by asbestos protect their rights. Even if your injuries were caused decades ago in Clarksburg, our experienced asbestos attorneys and large, dedicated staff are adept at gathering evidence and researching companies and jobsites that may be long-since demolished. If you were injured by asbestos in Clarksburg, West Virginia, contact us today to find out how we can help.
Have been injured by asbestos in Clarksburg? Contact our asbestos lawyers today.
The content provided on these pages is provided for informational purposes only. Worksites are included in our database through a variety of means; inclusion does not mean that asbestos products, materials, or other asbestos exposures necessarily occurred at that location. No guarantee of recovery from an individual company or manufacturer is implied by their inclusion on these pages. GPW Attorneys are licensed in
West Virginia Asbestos Lawyers
The following GPW attorneys are licensed to practice in West Virginia. Asbestos attorneys:
- David P. Chervenick
- Holly L. Deihl
- Theodore Goldberg
- Bruce E. Mattock
- Charles J. McLeigh
- Leif J. Ocheltree
Have been injured by asbestos in West Virginia? Contact one of our West Virginia Asbestos attorneys at our firm can for more information about how our experience and expertise can work for you.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.