Recent Case Results
- WV – Meso. Settled for $3,800,000. Deceased 67 year old Local 2 Asbestos Worker.
- WV – Meso. Settled for $2,350,000. 79 year old ceramic engineer.
- WV – Meso. Settled for over $1,100,000. Living 63 year old oil field worker.
- PA – Med Mal. Case settled for over $500,000 for extensive skin damage due to plastic surgery malpractice on a 60 year old female.
- PA – Slip and Fall. Case settled for over $75,000 for an injured knee at Wal-Mart.
- OH – Mesothelioma. $415,000 settlement with a friction defendant of a 72 year old deceased victim who performed automobile mechanical work.
- See more results >>
GPW's 20 personal injury attorneys serve our clients effectively and efficiently with the help of a dedicated and experienced support staff. [Meet our attorneys].
Personal Injury Lawyers
Car accidents, defective products, and occupational accidents injure hundreds of people each hour in the United States. Personal injuries are as varied in their causes as they are their consequences.
Many injuries are not as immediately obvious as a truck crash or a fall at work. It may take weeks for medical malpractice to become apparent or years for a toxic exposure injury, such as asbestos disease, to reveal itself.
Working Lawyers for Working People
For over three decades GPW has worked defending the rights of construction tradesmen, chemical plant workers, and many other working men and women. Whether from long-term asbestos or chemical exposure, occupational injuries, or off-the-job accidents (medical malpractice, car accidents, defective drugs), we have helped thousands of people recover damages after a personal injury.
- Takata Agrees To Billion Dollar Settlement, But Who Knew What?
- Friday, March 24th, 2017
- Call Your State Senators to Oppose the Furthering Asbestos Claims Transparency Act
- Tuesday, March 21st, 2017
- The SAIAC Asbestos Cartel Controlled Much More Than Just Profits
- Monday, March 20th, 2017
- High Levels of Benzene Found in E-Cigarettes
- Friday, March 17th, 2017
- Despite Asbestos Regulations, CDC Reports Increase in Mesothelioma
- Monday, March 13th, 2017
More than 30 years ago, the asbestos attorneys of Goldberg, Persky & White were pioneers in asbestos lawsuits; today, we are the largest law firm in Western Pennsylvania representing injured people. Our experience in asbestos and mesothelioma lawsuits, our large collection of corporate evidence and expert testimonies, and our dedication to the victims of asbestos exposure make us local leaders in asbestos litigation.
We have represented thousands of mesothelioma, lung cancer, and asbestosis victims. Because of our involvement in asbestos litigation from the beginning, our mesothelioma lawyers have a clear understanding of what is required to succeed, especially in mesothelioma lawsuits.
Contact Us: 1-800-471-3980
Questions? Comments? Need Legal help? Contact us today.